Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the night

in this silent nightjust have a crossing-over minded.
been a long time i didn't hear ur voice.
always wondering wat are you doing now,
wat's goin to be on the next,
yet is still a message with blank page from u i receive.
a voiceless call as wel.
Fate had brought us in, but oso ended it in front of us.
Sigh~~~
Probably tat’s wat I do for the time being
By the mean time would like to shout out something for someone.
Quoted: I Hate I LoVe You
For me…missing u is wat I can say rite now
Truly miss you a lot.

2 comments:

SHouN YinG said...

LOL. Since u intro so many nice songs 2 me, my turn 2 intro a song 2 u now,Heaven Knows. Heaven vil open a door 2 u before He closes a door. Let it be. Everything vil b fine geh!

Sook Jann said...

So emo this post!!well..hang in there,buddy....if it's urs,then it's urs..if its not,then it's not lo..so be it..move on..and continue to have faith in Him..every cries and tears is precious to God=)