Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ARggGGhhHh,internet access ya...

duno wat to put for my title yet:p
sigh~~recently i'm experiencing a life without internet access
even a short blog like tis oso have to upload in cyber-cafe..
how pathethic..
seriously feel like living in a world of no where.
totally duno wat's goin around with my frens, wat's planning they are up to
wat's life they are having.
back to my intern life,
was grateful tat i have a nice manager and boss.
who willing to teach so so so much instead of taking me as an office boy :p
last tuesday just went to port dickson and have a small bbq session at the beach (illegally) i guess...
it shall be an enjoyable hang out but somthings just went wrong within me as totally not enjoy my time at all and feel upset somemore..haizz...
wish to upload so so so many photo but without my laptop,can't do anything at all.

No comments: