Saturday, June 27, 2009

Last Day of Intern

finally finish my internship,
really thanks a lot the my host supervisor, the mill manager, workers and staff over there. though i dun really have a close interact with them
but it truely let me know there's still lotsa things tat i nid to adapt with
nid to cope with and so...anyway just to say so happy finish my 3months training hahaha.
pals!!enjoy the holiday
but coming1 would be report and presentation oni wink*

once finish my work
just start busy with my outing hahaha..rush all the way from
rantau to KL to collect some stuff
meet up with fren and went to curve italianese.
but a little bi disppointed with it.
mayb just tat too tire. went shah alam for some shooting session.
then,KLIA...gosh, within one day we had travel for 400km++ in selangor area.
wat a crazy1.as same distance i reach ipoh ady, i guess.
anyway tml will have a run so it's time for me to sleep as wel
wake up at 5.30am lolx..bet would be the earliest throughout this 3years.

No comments: