Saturday, June 27, 2009

JuSt FeEl GooDdd....

wake up at 5.30am as there's a marathon waiting for me ahead.
been 6years time i didn't attend any marathon ady.
this would be my first time to experience the run in KL....
usually v'll just pass by all the spot in car oni.
dataran merdeka,istana.running on jalan parlimen and so.
one of the busiest road in malaysia.but today u gonna be the king..as
all the transport have to give way to u.

seems stamina really drops a lot.
but still luckily can finish the whole 10km run rite in time.
the souvenir is kinda nice oso.





dun mistaken, just a finisher medal hehehe




5 comments:

MaI said...

wow...good experience lo....
next time ask me go oso ya...
hehe

cruSadER said...

Hey... I wanted to run too....

Got see foo chia ming there?

LvINn said...

to Mai
too bad that u back to UUM ady
else sure i'll count u in.

to crusader
nope,didn't see him.
bet that fellow was too fast for me to catch up ady. but i knew justin and him was over there for the run as well:p btw, there's another run on 13th of july McD charity run.further info just get to malaysia mcD website u'll know.feel free to join together:p

*««AiLinG~YuRi»»* said...

lolx...marathonnnn....i use to run 29km....haha..now even my brother beat me already....sien lohhhh.....

LvINn said...

29km,killing me wei~~hahahaha