Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Thank You Letter

to Siew Ching,
thanks for being there when i nid some support,advice and guidance.
thanks for willing to be my listener.
although u can't help anything out.
but is more than enough for me.


to Shin-E,
surprising to get ur msg, through ur msg
i still clearly feel ur sincerity. Appreciate is wat can i say perhaps.

thanks for the effort for looking over 70++ msg wor hehe

to guys and gals out there,
be a listener is more important than complained.
treasure ur friend truthly and greatly.
u can't buy a true fren with money but with a true heart oni.



to You,
once i had lost my faith in you, but now
i see You always by my side.When i'm weak, u raise me up give me strength
and lead me on. i shouldn't be so weak and vulnerable.
My dear lord, i'll stand up once again continue my journey without fear and any hesitation.






Sincerely,
~LvINn~
*LoVe&pEAcE*

1 comment:

VINZ said...

aiyaya~me lerr?forgot me ard hor><