Tuesday, February 17, 2009

graph of my emotion

Lately duno wat's goin on with me..
if there's a machine can measure my emotion,
i bet the output graph would be superb dynamic....
duno is it because of Valentine that remind me, i am single hahaha..
once i thought, if u like someone just treat him/her sincerely, honestly&great and they
will feel it. in fact, is totally a wrond concept for me.
I thought i treat u very well and great but wat i get is a simple. NO,Thanks...is Ugly and Not Suitable. then leave it over the bench and didn't bother anymore.
everytime when u msg or call me is just a simple, hey, can you come over and fetch me to bla...bla..bla... if i can make it 100% i'll be there at once.else i just postponed my sceduled and be there for u. but always end up with, why are u late?
nowadays, when u manage to find someone to fetch u then u just totally forget about me.
ask u for a movie u say NO,i'm tire..
but then few hours later, you are somewhere watching the movie with someone.
and telling me that u got nothing to do and mood. so just go for a movie with him loh.
how many times u wanna lie at me?
i just want a simple honest and ans from ur heart oni wat, tat's all wat..
the way i feel it rite now is just i'm a stupid dumb.
when u nid me, u call up..after that, "side way, kids!!u are blocking my path..."
i didn't ask u to be my angel or wat.
i wish that u could appreciate wat i did and my effort only wat.
or perhaps u can simply say u are an idiot who is just a toy to me,
ur existence is totally not necessarily.
i prefer u say tat to me and stop our relationship rite now rather than
lying at me..

No comments: