Sunday, October 11, 2009

My days and my n3w BABE

hmm..
another week had gone for me..
thanks to all the tests and project i have
things that must be mention here
to my groupmate and buddies who
fighting along for throughout this few years
kok wei, chan, jason, jien hau, eric(zx) kiang wei
really thanks a lot for the allowing me to be a
parasite
for almost all the projects muahahahaha
is really fun to work things out with buddy
days and nite and day and night and day and night again...
though is kinda tiring man.
after this two weeks
5more months for us to go.
and the world is waiting for us ady~~
was excited for it but yet trembling for all the uncertainty haha


following would be my new babe
which accompany
when i'm just lonely at nite.
hahahaha...
ladies&gentelmen
let me present to you
the SiLeNT GuiTAr!!
act there's not much diff with others.just the design
and some special feature it have.it's sounds is totally amazing for me.

next would be the PANASONIC lumix FS-62.
thumbs up for this compact camera.
recommend it for any ppl who looking for a digital compact camera
as quality is so great while having it in a superb duper cheap price.
with this camera....
camwhoring session just happen anywhere at anytime.




2 comments:

cruSadER said...

Hey man! U playing guitar nowadays?

LvINn said...

crusader..haha
ya..been a long time didn't touch ady
trying to pick up now :p